Maintenance Notes 11/24/2020
We have scheduled server maintenance on 11/25 23:00 to 11/26 04:00 (GMT-6), to process a new update patch for the recently reported issues and open up new content. During the maintenance, players will not be able to log into the game. After the maintenance, we will send abundant items as compensation rewards. We apologize for this inconvenience.
========Client Update =======
1. Due to the engine being optimized and upgraded, players will not be able to enter the game from the old client after this maintenance. iOS/Android users must update the complete client through the App Store/Google Play to enter.
2. New client updates:
* EP7.5 “Moon’s Echo”
* Optimized the problem whereby some models easily crashed and other such issues.
3. After this client update, as an additional update benefit, the following events will be launched:
* From 05:00 on November 26th to 05:00 on December 3rd, you can get extra [Glittering Rune Stone - Star] x1, [Valkyrie Growth Gift Box] x2, [Pet Adventure Coupon] x2 when you complete the board quest for the first time every day.
New Map – Moon Lake
1. Newly added the main city “Moon Lake”, the wild map “Odin Palace”, and “Palace Main Hall”
* The 10th chapter of the new main story “Guardian in the Moonlight” is officially launched. The fall of the Star Bridge shards changed the Midgard continent and caused panic among people. No one knows what this is all about.
* Adventurers that have reached Base Lv.105 can go to Prontera to retrieve their “lost memories” and explore the truth of the Star Bridge’s fall…
* After completing all the quests in single-player main story “Faith and Fate – Epilogue”, you can unlock the main city and wild map (please refer to the Quest Manual for main story quests)
2. New added Moon Lake “Anecdote Quest”
* After reaching Base Lv.15 and clearing the main story of Chapter 10, you can trigger this series’ quests in Moon Lake, Odin Palace, and Palace Main Hall respectively
Moon Lake: “Moon Lake”
Odin Palace: “Gungnir”, “Fortune Kim and Muninn”, “Fountain of Wisdom”, “Louen Character”, “Glepuneil” and “Odin Palace”
Palace Main Hall: “Hilydescarf”, “Brothers’ Past Memories”, “Moon Wolf Fenril” and “Mortal World Python”.
New Gameplay – Holy Ground War
Holy Ground War is a new season-based matching and racing PvP gameplay. Both sides will form a team of 12 people. The game will be launched in the new map “Holy Ground War”. The map contains a variety of mechanisms. Both sides will kill and compete for resources to attack the opponent’s crystal. The outcome is decided based on the crystal’s HP.
1. Holy Ground War [Casual Mode] & [Season Mode]
1) Rules of gameplay
* After entering the instance, the team will be randomly assigned to Hawk or Dove.
* Each faction has defense towers, barracks, bases, shops, one offensive route and one defensive route.
* The defensive route has three defense towers, and the offensive route has a siege cart that can cause a lot of damage to buildings. The siege cart requires an ally nearby to move it forward, so the team must cooperate to push the siege cart and break through the opponent’s base to attain victory.
* The defensive route’s breaking order is [Outer Tower] – [Central Tower] – [Inner Tower] – [Base].
2) Map rules
* Base: your own base is the goal when defending. When the base is destroyed, it will be considered as defeat. Adventurers can obtain Base Exp by defeating enemy units. After the base is upgraded, the attributes of minions produced by the barracks will be enhanced
* Barracks: there is a barracks on both the offensive and defensive routes. There will be minions produced every 30 seconds to attack and defend.
* Defense Tower: causes a lot of damage to enemy units, only siege carts can cause obvious damage to them.
* Siege Cart: only when your own units are nearby will it move forward, otherwise it will retreat or go unused. It is invincible.
* Shop: Adventurers can get Gold Coins by defeating enemy units. Tap on the Base or the Shop button near the Base to open the shop and exchange equipment.
* Portal: Adventurers can quickly teleport to the corresponding route by tapping on the portal on the offensive or defensive route; (the offensive route requires destroying the enemy’s Defense Tower to be activated)
* Wild Zone: there are a wide range of wild zones in between offensive and defensive routes. The wild zones will refresh a variety of MVPs with different effects. After a force kills an MVP, the MVP will refresh on the force line to improve the force’s strength.
3) Victory Conditions
* Both sides fight in [Holy Ground War]. When one side breaks down the enemy base, it wins immediately, or the Base and Defense Tower with higher HP after 15 minutes wins.
4) [Season Mode] and [Casual Mode] will provide additional attribute bonuses.
* Provides the [Adventure Handbook], [Aeisr Monument] and [Guild Blessing] attribute bonus.
* Provides a 15 attribute bonus to the equipment worn by the Adventurer in instances.
2. How to Participate
1) Added [Holy Ground War] entrance in season mode and casual mode. After a team of 12 people that have reached Lv.100 is formed, the captain can undergo matching. When the team doesn’t have enough members, the system will randomly match other players to form a team of 12 people.
2) The season mode will start from December 19th, 2020 to January 2nd, 2021, lasting 3 weeks in total. The matches start from 18:00 to 20:00 on Saturday.
3) The Casual Mode is open long-term and can be used for practice and experience. The rules and rewards of Tournament Mode will be announced separately before the function is opened.
1) Casual Mode: no reward
2) Season Mode: you can obtain [Bishop Emblem] by reaching the corresponding quests in the instance. Each account can obtain up to 80 ones per week, which can be exchanged for the following items:
* Costume [Robe Series Costume Voucher], [Beast Doll Series Costume Voucher]
* Back Headwear [March of the Saints]
* Tail Headwear [Moral Shorthand Spirit]
* Headwear [Pope’s Crown ]
* Extract Light Crystal, Glittering Rune Stone – Star, Glittering Rune Stone, Praying Crystal Pack, Mora coin
3D Visual Angle On
* Added [3D Visual Angle], you can switch between [2.5D Visual Angle] and [Viewing Angle Lock] in settings.
* The screen ratio of 3D Visual Angle is 3:7, the left 30% is the rocker area, and the right 70% is the lens rotation area.
* The current version only supports 3D Visual Angle in some scenes, and more scenes will be available with 3D Visual Angle in the future.
1. Optimization of Extraction System
* Enchantment Perfusion equipment can also be consumed as extraction materials. The extraction attributes are the same as the equipment before perfusion.
* The extraction attributes of the perfusion equipment cannot coexist with the equipped equipment before the perfusion, and the extraction attributes will be deactivated when there is a conflict.
* Extraction attributes can be activated in non-main city areas. Deactivation or replacing the activated attributes will add a 60-second cooldown time.
2. Optimization of Team Competition
* Skillpoint reset adjustment: The skillpoint reset time has been changed from the end of each season to the start of each season (8pm).
* New [Legend Tier] items have been added to the Team Competition Shop:
a. Newly added [Origin Book], the price is 16800 [Honor Proof], unlimited purchase;
b. Newly added [Glittering Rune Stone - Star], the price is 1500 [Honor Proof], each account can purchase up to 2 per week.
3. Echoing Corridor Optimization
* The number of Gold Coins dropped in the Machine Room doubled;
* Increase the price of [Osteoacusis Chips] and [Broaden Horizons] in the shop to 50;
* Reduced the initial number of Gold Coins obtained from the 31st, 41st, and 51st floors;
* Reduced the HP MVP and mini in each monster room;
* The effect of the monster room [Confinement Domain] changed from being unable to perform Magic Restore to reducing the percentage of Magic Restore;
* Reduce the monsters’ spawn range in the monster room to avoid the situation where players are defeated when switching scenes;
* No longer need to challenge the highest 10 levels in the level clearance record to win weekly rewards. After maintenance, the captain can select any 10 levels less than the highest record via “Weekly Mode” to obtain the corresponding weekly rewards. Weekly rewards can only be obtained once a week.
4. Rune System Optimization
* The Rune Box can now directly perform Rune Smelting, including Advancement Smelting, Precision Smelting, Attribute Synergy, Rune Replacement, and Rune Carving functions;
* Increased the limit of Skill Rune and Attribute Rune Bags from 300 to 400.
5. Barren Land Map Optimization
* Added pre-material tips to the Skillpoint of Divine Tree Spirit system;
* Barren Land items [Lucky Bags], [Dream Chopping Blades] and [Conjury Power Potions] can be used in batches.
6. Job Skill Adjustments
* When the Bard and Dancer are in an ensemble, they can no longer use [Bragi’s Faith] and [Smile of Eden];
* [Star Arrows]’ Dmg calculation is adjusted to be affected by the damage bonus of [Shrimp Pond], and the Dmg Reduc. of [Shrimp Pond], [Killing Puppet Rune] and [Smile of Eden];
*[Knell] is no longer immune to all controls and debuffs;
*[Enchant Deadly Poison]’s duration is adjusted from 40 seconds to 120 seconds, and the cooldown time is adjusted from 40 seconds to 20 seconds;
*When [Imperishable Dragon] and [Knell] are triggered, the boll ball-holding status in Team Competitions will be lost;
*[Cart Tornado]’s cooldown time has been changed from 2 to 3.5, delay has been changed from 2 to 1.5.
7. Skill Damage Display Optimization: now the Damage Data and Healing Data will disappear quickly.
8. “Phen Guitar” can be transformed into [Musical Instrument] weapon appearance now! If you have already stored “Phen Guitar”, you need to take it out of the Adventure Handbook and store it again to unlock the corresponding weapon appearance.
1. Fixed the problem where some Adventurers’ Adventure Handbook achievements cannot be activated;
2. Fixed the problem where the Rift Dungeon of the Adventurer’s Assistant interface cannot be completed quickly;
3. Fixed the problem where some Adventurer Assistants displayed abnormal [Thanatos Tower] clearance statuses;
4. Fixed the problem where interface abnormalities appeared when tapping on other NPCs in the Precision Smelting Rune class switching interface;
5. Fixed the problem where Zeny is insufficient and it didn’t prompt the issue, but the interface automatically closed when producing headwear.